The Moon Rises, My Love Down's


The Moon Rises, My Love Down's


I have a queer feeling,
It started as when my phone ring.
Someone has sent me a letter,
It said,"No, I'm sorry. I'm no better"

Many years;
I started to open my heart.
When the moon rises,
It is break apart.

Like the way I used the way,
Yeah, I think I just should stay away.


-Arka, June 9, 2020.
I say lots of words try but you rather said goodbye...


This poetry is telling about someone who has not been able to love since his/her past lover. After many years waiting a moment until he/she open their heart to this particular person. But apparently, at the midnight when the moon start to rise, when he/she almost forget their past, comes a letter. A letter from a person he/she trying to believe it's written "Sorry, I cannot be with you." The person who try open their heart is now again feel disappointed. After long years getting move on from the previous person now he/she feel rather just to stay in the old path; trust in no love.

(Picture illustration retrieved from Unsplash)

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Ceritaku Hanya Sepenggal Paragraf dalam Bukunya

It sounds Cliché, It says Love